P.P. Profiles aims to comply with all relevant environmental legislation, reviewing the environmental working practices and pursuing all activities within the company to reduce our environmental impact. As such, we are proud to work towards achieving to the world’s most recognised Environmental Management System Standard ISO 14001.
In addition, we will always do our best to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impact into all or our decision making activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products where appropriate.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programme.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.