P.P. Profiles (West Yorkshire) Ltd is looking for a permanent full time CAD Technician to join our team. The primary role will involve creating 2D/3D parts, 3D bending programs and creating Nests for our profile cutting machines.
The candidate must have a high attention to detail and have the ability to work both with a team environment and off their own initiative.
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: Annual bonus, onsite Gym
Main Duties and responsibilities will include
- Producing 2D & 3D drawings.
- Producing Bend programs.
- Producing Nests for profiling machines.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload depending on a variety of factors.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- A good attitude is essential.
- High understanding and ability to read technical drawings.
- A background in CAD or sheet metal fabrication would be highly desirable.
- Prior experience in SigmaNest/Bysoft7/Solidworks is desirable but not essential.
- Previous engineering experience.
Email email@example.com for immediate consideration.