Press Brake Operator
P.P. Profiles (West Yorkshire) Ltd is looking for a permanent full time Press Brake Operator. Responsible for operating machinery used to bend and shape metal sheets into various forms requiring high precision and accuracy.
Working on a range of materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Salary: Based on experience
Benefits: Annual bonus, onsite Gym
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Setup, adjust, prepare and operate the press brake.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Carry out basic maintenance and cleaning of the press brake machine.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment.
- Able to manage own workload and time.
- Previous sheet metal engineering experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.